We thank dedicated foundations, corporations, state agencies, and federal agencies for believing in our mission. Their support helps us to improve the lives of Zuni youth and their families.
The list below recognizes those foundations, corporations, state agencies, and federal agencies who have supported the Zuni Youth Enrichment Project from 2015 - 2019.
- ArtPlace America, Inc.
- Association on American Indian Affairs
- Colorado Plateau Foundation
- Community Outreach and Patient Empowerment Program, Inc.
- First Nations Development Institute
- Newman's Own Foundation
- Nike N7 Fund
- Notah Begay III Foundation
- NoVo Foundation
- Target Youth Soccer Grants Program
State and Federal Agencies
- Department of Health & Human Services - Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Department of Health & Human Services - Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- New Mexico Department of Health
For more information please contact us.** If your organization made a contribution during this time and you do not see the name of your organization, please accept our apologies for the inadvertant omission and contact the Website manager at email@example.com.